New Launch of e-Tutorial on Climate Policy and Public Finance
UN CC:Learn and UNDP, with support from the Government of Sweden had launched a new free e-tutorial “Climate Policy and Public Finance”, which aims to support policy makers in understanding how to optimize countries’ public expenditures by taking into account the projected climate change impacts.
Please access the e-tutorial here.
The e-tutorial is divided into five sections:
- What is climate change?
- What is happening in Asia and Pacific?
- How does climate change affect your job as government official?
- National and international finance for climate change.
- A strategic framework for managing climate finance.
This tutorial is free of charge and has been developed by the UN Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) as part of the regional project “Strengthening the Governance of Climate Change Finance to Benefit the Poor and Vulnerable in Asia and the Pacific”, implemented by the UN Development Programme (UNDP), with financial support from the Swedish Development Cooperation (SIDA).
You can access more learning materials on climate change by clicking on the links below:
- e-Tutorial on Climate Responsive Budgeting for Sectors
- Introductory e-Course on Climate Change (Available in English, French, Spanish)