The Tenth session of the World Urban Forum
8 Feb 2020 to 13 Feb 2020 | Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This event provides the opportunity for participants involved in all aspects of urbanization to share practices and knowledge on how cities are built, planned and managed. Sessions on sustainable cities will be held during the Forum.
Current discussions have outlined the importance to address the following issues for further consideration:
- Innovative financing mechanisms for sustainable cities
- Innovative urban solutions in housing, mobility, planning, and governance
- Technology and data as enablers for sustainable cities
- Building human and social capital to build a sustainable urban future, with a special focus on youth and women
- Empowering cities as open investment platforms to harness an enabling business and regulatory environments
- The impact of migration on cities
For more information, access here.