Latin American and Caribbean Carbon Forum
21 Aug 2019 to 23 Aug 2019 | Montevideo, Uruguay
The Latin American and Caribbean Carbon Forum (LACCF) is a unique, free of charge regional conference and exhibition platform established in 2006 to promote knowledge and information sharing while facilitating business opportunities among main climate finance and emission market stakeholders.
The event will showcase opportunities in line with the Paris Agreement such as:
- Implementing Nationally Determined Contributions
- Leveraging public and private finance for climate action
- Carbon pricing mechanisms and carbon markets
- Sustainable development and transformational change
- Public‐private partnerships
- Innovative business models to fight climate change
More information and programme, access here.
Organization(s): UNFCCC, Nairobi Framework Partnership, UNDP, UN environment, World Bank, IDB, IETA, Banco de Desarrollo de América Latina - CAF, LEDS LAC, UNEP DTU Partnership
Partner(s): MVOTMA and Miniterio de Turismo Uruguay
Language(s): English and Spanish