Climate Classroom @ COP24 - Skills Assessment for Adaptation
- UNITAR (2017). Skills Assessment for National Adaptation Planning: A New and Interactive Methodology. Geneva, Switzerland.
- UNITAR (2015). Skills Assessment for National Adaptation Planning: How Countries Can Identify the Gap. Geneva, Switzerland.
- National Adaptation Plans Global Support Programme (NAP-GSP website)
- National Adaptation Plans (UNFCCC website)
- NAP Case Studies: 1) NAP Implementation Challenges in Malawi, 2) Enhanced Governance for Climate Finance in Cambodia, 3) Skills Assessment for National Adaptation Planning in Niger.
UN CC:Learn offers free online courses on climate change. If you want to learn more about adaptation, check out Module 3 of the Introductory e-course on climate change. To access this course and explore other e-learning resources on climate change and related topics, go to: www.unccelearn.org.
Find a wide variety of e-learning as well as face to face trainings offered by UNITAR at: www.unitar.org/event.
Save the Date!
The Climate Classroom will be taking place on Wednesday 5 December from 1:15pm to 2pm at the COP24 WMO-IPCC Pavilion.