Climate Classroom @ COP24 - Climate Change and Health
To download the booklet, please click here
- WHO (2018). Global Report on Health and Climate Change. Geneva, Switzerland.
- WHO (2015). Operational Framework for Building Climate Resilient Health Systems. Geneva, Switzerland.
- WHO (2014). Gender, Climate Change and Health. Geneva, Switzerland.
- UN CC:Learn (2013). Resource Guide for Advanced Learning on Understanding the Climate Change and Health Interface. Geneva, Switzerland.
- Climate Change and Health (WHO website)
- Climate Change and its Impact on the Health of SIDS (WHO website)
UN CC:Learn offers free online courses on climate change. If you want to learn more about health, check out the short course on Human Health and Climate Change. To access this course and explore other e-learning resources on climate change and related topics, go to: www.unccelearn.org.
Save the Date!
The Climate Classroom will take place on Thursday 6 December, from 10am to 10.45am at the WMO-IPCC Pavilion of COP24.