Climate Classroom @ COP23 - Climate Services for Decision Making
To download the booklet, please click here.
- WMO (2017), The Role of National Meteorological and Hydrological Services (NMHSs) in National Adaptation Plans (NAPs). Geneva, Switzerland.
- WMO (2017), Priority Needs for the Operationalization of the Global Framework for Climate Services (2016–2018). Geneva, Switzerland.
- WMO (2016), Climate Services for Supporting Climate Change Adaptation: Supplement to the Technical
- Guidelines for the National Adaptation Plan Process. Geneva, Switzerland.
- WMO (2016), Use of Climate Predictions to Manage Risks. Geneva, Switzerland.
- WMO (2012), Climate Exchange. Geneva, Switzerland.
- WMO (2010), Role of NMHSs in Adaptation to Climate Variability and Change. Geneva, Switzerland.
UN CC:Learn offers free online courses on climate change. If you want to learn more about climate information and services and their application to decision-making, check out a dedicated tutorial, as well as other e-learning resources on climate change related topics on: www.unccelearn.org.
UNITAR and the GFCS Office also offer an e-tutorial for national experts, available at: http://gfcs.wmo.int/node/805.
Save the Date!
Our Climate Classroom will take place on Wednesday 8 November, from 2:00 - 2:45pm, at the COP23 Climate Action Studio.