Climate Classroom @ COP23 - Climate Empowerment
To download the booklet, please click here.
- UNESCO (2016). Global Education Monitoring Report 2016: Education for People and Planet: Creating
- Sustainable Futures for All. Paris, France.
- UNU-IAS (2016). Policy Brief: Climate Change Education from Critical Thinking to Critical Action. Tokyo, Japan.
- UNESCO (2015). Not Just Hot Air: Putting Climate Change Education into Practice. Paris, France.
- UN CC:Learn (2013). Resource Guide for Advanced Learning on Integrating Climate Change in Education at Primary and Secondary Level. Geneva, Switzerland
- Education, Training and Public Awareness under Article 6 of the Convention (UNFCCC website)
- Education for Sustainable Development (UNESCO website)
UN CC:Learn offers free online courses on climate change. Particularly relevant are Module 2 and Module 6
of UN CC:Learn Introductory e-Course on Climate Change. To access this course and explore other e-learning
resources on climate change and related topics, go to: www.unccelearn.org
Find a wide variety of e-learning as well as face to face trainings offered by UNITAR at: www.unitar.org/event.
Save the Date!
The Climate Classroom on Climate Empowerment will be taking place on Thursday 16 November, from 3:45 - 4:30pm, at the COP23 UNESCO Pavilion.