Climate Classroom @ COP22 - Climate Finance
To download the booklet, please click here.
- AFDB, ADB, EBRD, EIB, IDB, World Bank (2016). 2015 Joint Report on Multilateral Development Banks’ Climate Finance. Online. Also available here as PDF.
- UNEP (2016). The Adaptation Gap Finance Report 2016. Nairobi, Kenya. Also available here as PDF.
- FOCUS: Climate Finance (UNFCCC )
- World Bank Climate Finance Overview (World Bank )
- UNEP Inquiry: Design of a Sustainable Financial System ( List of Publications, UNEP )
UN CC:Learn offers free online courses on climate change. If you want to learn more about the climate finance, check out Module 5 of the Introductory e-course on Climate Change. The UN CC:Learn platform also features two e-tutorials on Climate Policy and Public Finance and on Climate Responsive Budgeting. To access these and other e-learning resources on climate change and related topics, go to:
E-courses relevant for learning on climate finance are delivered regularly on the open learning campus of the World Bank, accessible at: https://olc.worldbank.org/.
Find a wide variety of e-learning as well as face to face trainings offered by UNITAR at: www.unitar.org/event.