Climate Classroom @ COP22 - Climate Empowerment
To download the booklet, please click here.
- UNESCO (2016). Global Education Monitoring Report 2016: Education for People and Planet: Creating Sustainable Futures for All. Paris, France. Also available in PDF here.
- UNU-IAS (2016). Policy Brief: Climate Change Education from Critical Thinking to Critical Action. Tokyo, Japan. Also available in PDF here.
- UNESCO (2015). Not Just Hot Air: Putting Climate Change Education into Practice. Paris, France.
- UN CC:Learn (2013). Resource Guide for Advanced Learning on Integrating Climate Change in Education at Primary and Secondary Level. Geneva, Switzerland
- Education, Training and Public Awareness under Article 6 of the Convention (UNFCCC )
- Education for Sustainable Development (UNESCO )
UN CC:Learn offers free online courses on climate change. Particularly relevant are Module 2 and Module 6
of UN CC:Learn Introductory e-Course on Climate Change. To access this course and explore other e-learning resources on climate change and related topics, go to: www.unccelearn.org.
Find a wide variety of other UNITAR e-learning and face to face trainings at: www.unitar.org/event.