Access selected resources for advanced learning on 1) the fundamentals of climate change science, 2) predicting and projecting climate change, 3) understanding the climate change and health interface and 4) integrating climate change in education at primary and secondary level.
Objectives of Pilot Projects
Objectives of the pilot projects include to:
- foster a systematic and country-driven process to strengthen human resources, learning, and skills development
- determine specific actions to enhance climate change learning and strengthen learning institutions
- ensure that climate change learning is linked to and helps to achieve national climate change objectives
- augment mobilization of resources for training and skills development from national budgets and external partners (UN organizations/country teams, bilateral donors, foundations)
- ultimately, create a strengthened human resource base in the country to enhance implementation of the UNFCCC