Learn more about UN CC:Learn activities that took place at the UN Climate Change Conference in Warsaw, November 2013.
Objectives of Pilot Projects
Objectives of the pilot projects include to:
- foster a systematic and country-driven process to strengthen human resources, learning, and skills development
- determine specific actions to enhance climate change learning and strengthen learning institutions
- ensure that climate change learning is linked to and helps to achieve national climate change objectives
- augment mobilization of resources for training and skills development from national budgets and external partners (UN organizations/country teams, bilateral donors, foundations)
- ultimately, create a strengthened human resource base in the country to enhance implementation of the UNFCCC