The workshop aims to identify climate change related impacts on forestry work and ways and means to address them, by reviewing existing solutions and possible innovations and formulating recommendations for forest entrepreneurs, forest owners as well as policy makers and training centres. It features the following sessions:
- Opening and setting the scene;
- Impact of climate change on forest health;
- Impact of climate change on forest operations;
- Challenges and opportunities;
- Conclusions and recommendations.